Volunteers are an integral part of SafeHomes and our mission to transform victims of domestic violence into survivors. By giving your time and talents, whether you volunteer at the administrative office, prepare a meal for the residents in our shelter or promote SafeHomes throughout a 10-county service area, you are positively affecting the community in which you live.
- If you are a survivor, it is important that you have been out of the domestic violence relationship for at least two years.
- Must be at least 15 years of age or older.
- Must understand the importance of maintaining all codes of confidentiality.
- Must have an acceptable public record and reputation.
- Must have the desire and passion to give back to the community and help those who have been affected by domestic violence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please return your completed application, along with a copy of your driver's license or a valid government ID to:
PO Box 3187
Augusta, GA 30914