About the Campaign
Break Ground, Build Hope, Heal Hearts
Break Ground: $2.1 Million -- Build a new, state-of-the-art SafeHomes' community.
Build Hope: $560,000 -- Seed a small endowment and community relations program for in perpetuity.
Heal Hearts: $340,000 -- Ensure that all programs remain in step with demand.
Total Fundraising Goal: $3 Million
Goals of the Campaign:
- Reduce and streamline administrative and overhead expenses
- Upgrade shelter facilities and amenities
- Increase bed capacity to serve well over 400 victims each year
- Expand capacity in all program areas to match shelter growth
- Establish a systematic approach to community, investor and volunteer involvement
- Provide much-needed funding diversification to secure future programming
- Break the cycle of violence for families living in our 10-county service area