Thank you for your interest in joining our team as an intern. Interning with our agency offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful and rewarding change in your community. SafeHomes accepts intern applications all year long, provided there are still openings available.
SafeHomes is able to work with students in undergraduate and some graduate degree programs. We frequently host students who are working toward degrees in psychology, social work, criminal justice, human services and other related fields.
Examples of Intern Job Responsibilities
- Safety Planning
- Crisis Intervention
- Participation in Life Skills Classes
- Community Referrals
- Data Entry
- Planning and Facilitating Family Activities
- Attending Protective Order Hearings with Victims
- Client File Organization and Documentation
- Representation of Agency at Community Fairs
- Promotion and Assistance with Fundraising and Awareness Initiatives
How to Apply
To apply for our internship program, download the application below and submit to Rachel Peck, Outreach Coordinator. You may email the completed forms to email@example.com, mail to PO Box 3187, Augusta, GA 30914, or fax to (706) 736-8558.